- Tuesday – L.A. Streetsblog resumes normal publication.
- Tuesday – The Southern California Association of Governments presents a free workshop on bicycle planning at 10:00 a.m. as part of its “Toolbox Tuesday” series. You can take part in SCAG offices throughout the county. For more information, click here .
- Tuesday – Streetsblog, LACBC, L.A. Walks and Bikerowave present the CD 11 Livable Streets Candidates Forum at 7:00 p.m. If you can’t join us in St. Andrews, we will be Live Streaming the event at Streetsblog T.V.  Event information is here . Our Live Stream channel is here .
- Wednesday – Caltrans hosts a pair of scoping hearings on the Downtown Los Angeles Streetscar. Scoping hearings help an agency narrow down what agencies should be covering in their environmental reviews. The first hearing is at 10 a.m. and the second at 6:30 p.m. Get the rest of the details here .
- Wednesday – The City Council Transportation Committee meets to talk Expo Parking, better traffic signals in Pac/Pal and more. Read the agenda, here .
- Wednesday – The Transit Coalition Monthly Meeting has been moved to next week. For more information, visit The Transit Coalition  website.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday – One week after the I-710 Big Dig team released the alternatives analysis narrowing the potential projects down to six (including one highway tunnel option) they’re hosting a trio of “convenings” in communities along the corridor. Read the announcement at Streetsblog  for all the information.
- Thursday – In South L.A. it’s not the Big Dig that raises peoples’ hackles. It’s the Crenshaw Line. As the Crenshaw Subway Coalition notes a new mayor could create enough votes to turn the light rail into a below-grade project, the Crenshaw leadership Council meets with Metro staff to discuss the state of the project. Get the details of the meeting, here .
Did we miss something? Is there something we need to know for next week? Let us know at email@example.com