Post-debate: are we still facing the same choice?
- It’s a bird. It’s a plane. It’s a… Future Streetsblogger? (NPR)
- Why, oh, why have we not done this here? Bring on the bamboo bikes and education! (Atlantic Cities)
- Expansion of 405 at bottle-neck L.A. County line approved by OCTA (O.C. Register).
- A cyclist doored and killed is being widely ignored by NYPD (Gothamist).
- The NFL Stadium… at the Dodgers Stadium? (Curbed).
- The newest ploy in selling you a home: forget the tour, let’s have a party and disrupt entire neighborhoods (L.A. Times).
- Hey, engineers: it turns out that dedicated bike lines are much safer rather than learning to ride beside cars. Who woulda thunk? (Atlantic Cities)
- Is Venice really the new Hollywood? (Curbed)
- Fear the birds — they can door you too (Long Beach Post).
- Why Luis Lopez opposes the 710 expansion project (Patch).