- Culver City! Expo! Wooooo! (The Source, CBS2, Patch, NBC4, KTLA, LAT, CC Times)
- Meanwhile, Orange Line Construction Is Completed. On Time. Under Budget. (Daily News)
- Councilman Wants to Reduce Meters by 500 in San Pedro, Daily News Applauds
- Gov. Backs Down on Plan to Expedite CEQA Challenges to CAHSR (LAT)
- “Big Pour” Puts Concrete Bridge for Gold Line Over the 210 “On Track” (Pasadena Star-News)
- LA Weekly Has Its Usual Apocalyptical Take on the Hollywood Plan
- Grimshaw/Gruen All But Certain for Union Station Master Plan (Arch. Paper)
- State Sen. Wants to Sell Caltrans Houses in Way of 710 Growth, Forcing Tunnel or Nothing (Star-News)
- UCLA/Mayor: It’s Getting Hot Out Here, So Maybe Think About Driving Less (LAT)
- Roadshow: What’s the Rule on Drivers Stopping For Pedestrians Crossing Wide Streets?
- The Source: What About Parking a Car in a Bike Lane?
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill