Featured Headline: I haven’t seen an article on it anywhere, but Christine Dahab was arraigned yesterday on Felony DUI and briefly held on 100k bail. Her family posted the bail and she was released.
Featured Headline II: Streetsblog Capitol Hill has their Streetsies up. One category features 30/10 v Wolfpack Hustle for honor of being most inspired.
- Express Lanes Signs on Their Way (The Source)
- Epstein: Fast Food Smarter than SF Lawmakers (Urban Times)
- Alpern: The Four Transportation Lessons of 2012 (City Watch)
- Officials Promote Free Rides on Christmas/Christmas Eve (The Source)
- Coco Times: High Speed Rail Job Estimates Make No Sense
- Streetsblog SF Hires a New Editor