One Week from Today, the Library Alehouse Hosts L.A. Streetsblog
On August 30, Santa Monica’s Library Alehouse (2911 Min Street in Santa Monica) will host Los Angeles Streetsblog for an all-day fundraising party. 10% of all proceeds will go to Streetsblog, and we have a pair of amazing auctions and a special luncheon. And that says nothing about the great New Belgium Brewing drink specials and pairings on the special day.
In addition to everything else, we’re hoping to have a bike valet, but we still need volunteers. If you’re interested, there’s going to be a special free raffle for bike valet volunteers with prizes from Streetsblog and Santa Monica Spoke. Please email me, email@example.com, if you’re interested!
Here’s a list of our amazing auction items, each of which was donated:
- A pair of year-long memberships (auctioned separately,) including stand time and tool rental, at the Bikerowave
- A month pass for the Big Blue Bus with a special lanyard and toy bus
- A one month supply of CLIF Bars for a family of 3
- A Streetsblog schwag bag full of fun LASB items
- A New Belgian Brewery schwag bag
- A special raffle for the Fat Tire Cruiser!
And here’s some promotional materials for the event if you desire to help spread the word.
Facebook Luncheon: http://www.facebook.
And one more time, a special thanks to the rest of our auction sponsors!