On August 30, Santa Monica’s Library Alehouse (2911 Min Street in Santa Monica) will host Los Angeles Streetsblog for an all-day fundraising party. 10% of all proceeds will go to Streetsblog, and we have a pair of amazing auctions and a special luncheon. And that says nothing about the great New Belgium Brewing drink specials and pairings on the special day.
In addition to everything else, we’re hoping to have a bike valet, but we still need volunteers. If you’re interested, there’s going to be a special free raffle for bike valet volunteers with prizes from Streetsblog and Santa Monica Spoke. Please email me, email@example.com, if you’re interested!
Here’s a list of our amazing auction items, each of which was donated:
- A pair of year-long memberships (auctioned separately,) including stand time and tool rental, at the Bikerowave
- A month pass for the Big Blue Bus with a special lanyard and toy bus
- A one month supply of CLIF Bars for a family of 3
- A Streetsblog schwag bag full of fun LASB items
- A New Belgian Brewery schwag bag
- A special raffle for the Fat Tire Cruiser!
And here’s some promotional materials for the event if you desire to help spread the word.
Facebook Luncheon: http://www.facebook.
And one more time, a special thanks to the rest of our auction sponsors!