Breate L.A. Symposium
- May 19, 2011 July 21, 2011 September 15, 2011 October 21, 2011
For more information : http://www.scpr.org/blogs/environment/2011/04/07/los-angeles-transit-gets-breath-fresh-air/
- May 19 – Identifying Appropriate Transit-Oriented Development for the Miracle Mile
- July 21 – Greening the Ports 3: A Return to the Ports of Los Angeles & Long Beach
- September 15 – L.A. as the Capital of Low/No Emission Vehicles?
- October 20 – Transportation, Pollution and Communities of Color: Lessons Learned
The panels are usually held at The California Endowment, 1000 N. Alameda St., Los Angeles, from 9 am to 10:30 am — but check Breathe LA’s website closer to date for the firm dates, times, and places — as well as updates on the topics and speakers.