No related posts.
- Filed under:
Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
Recently Posted Jobs
- Project Development Corridor Lead (SA2,GG), 22 hours ago
- Project Development Team Lead (SA2,GG), 22 hours ago
- Planner I, 6 days ago
- Bicycle Fleet Rebalancer at Tech Co, 2 weeks ago
- Executive Director – Sonoma County Bike Coaltion, 2 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“Mayor Mirisch ... Essentially what he is proposing is Taxis. Why taxis would "take cars of the streets and ... reduce traffic" is not clear since taxis (driven by a human or computer) are both "cars" and "create traffic". Next, he criticizes Metro for failing to invest in new technologies despite the fact that this is not a technology that currently exists in any meaningful way. ”
– MaxUtil In response to "Opinion: The Autonomous Future of Public Transportation"
Eyes on the Street
- A driver blocks the crosswalk and bike lane at the intersection of 4th and Spring
February 24, 2012
Copyright NoticeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.