The Gold Line Is Open, Post Your Stories Here
The reviews are in on yesterday’s opening of the Gold Line: the day was a rousing success. Press accounts were universally positive. Sometimes they focused on what a glorious and succesful day yesterday was by itself. Other times they took a more universal view. I wasn’t at the opening, I’ll make a point to ride the line during business hours sometime in the next two weeks, but I know you were so feel free to fill the comments section with your stories and opinions from yesterday’s Golden party.
If you were like me and skipped the party, here’s a sampling of the press coverage from yesterday.
- After Decades of Waiting, Their Train Has Arrived (Times)
- Video of Different Sites from Yesterday (The Source)
- Photoes of Different Sites from Yesterday (The Source)
- A Golden Reality (LA Opinion)
- Why Are People Still Talking Subways (Human Transit)
- Workday Commuters Piling on Gold Line (LA Now)
- Times Editorial Takes a Shot at Molina Before Going Into Celebration Mode