- Council Outlines Drastic Cuts for City (Times)
- Will Budget Be Balanced on Backs of Neighborhood Councils? (City Watch)
- Urban Land Institute: L.A. Perfect Place for Conference Because CA is So Progressive
- Mar Vista Endorses Cyclists Bill of Rights (Westside BikeSIDE, Biking In LA)
- "Bottleneck Blog" Gives Uncritical Look at I-5 Widening in O.C.
- Overhead Wire Takes Issue With Peter Rogoff’s FTA Confirmation Comments
- Nice Segment From NPR’s Marketplace About Mixed-Use Development
- Bike to Work? Yes You Can! (Bike Commute Tips via Streetsblog.net)